Soda Can Cupcakes
Chocolate covered strawberry's, mandarins and bananas.
I made chocolate covered strawberry's, mandarins and bananas to take to my aunt's house for thanksgiving. They turned out super yummy and surprisingly the mandarins were a big hit. The bananas didn't make it past my kitchen. The twins devoured them.
sorry for the bad picture but I used my camera phone
I don't think i have to explain how to make these goodies because it pretty self explanatory. You cover the fruit in chocolate and that's it. Easy as 123. But just in case you want to know how I did it I'll include some brief instructions.
What you need:
- Chocolate melts or any kind of melting chocolate. (I use chocolate melts because they have many colors to choose from and Michael's almost always has them on sale.)
- Fruit ( You can dip chocolate in whatever fruit you want. I used strawberry's, mandarins and bananas)
- Cookie sheet
- Freezer paper
- Wash the fruit. Peel and cut fruit if needed
- Place freezer paper on cookie sheet
- Microwave the melts for about 1-1:30 minutes or until you see it melted. Make sure you get all the little chocolate lumps out so the chocolate is smooth.
- Dip your heart away. I dip the strawberry's completely and the mandarins half way.
- Place dipped fruit on cookie sheet and put in the fridge to harden.
Cocktail Sausage Crescent Rolls
Super simple and tasty, I served ‘em up for the twins as a snack and they ate them up real fast.
Crescent rolls + cocktail sausage= yumminess
Preheat oven at 350
open the tube and separate into triangles
place mini cocktail sausage and get a rolling
you don't have to worry about covering the sausage once the croissant cooks it will cover it
Place in the oven for about 11-13 minutes or until golden brown
and you get this